On some pages on this website you can find audio samples of 30 seconds maximum. These are samples from a copyrighted audio recording. It is believed that the use of this work qualifies as fair use where:
- The sample is being used for commentary on the recording in question.
- It contributes significantly to the articles it is used in, in a way that cannot be duplicated by other forms of media.
- The sample is short in relation to the duration of the recorded track and is of an inferior quality to the original recording.
- No other samples from the same track are used on this website.
- There is no adequate free alternative available.
Any other uses of this recording, on this or other websites, may be copyright infringement. If you are the copyright holder of this recording and you feel that its use here does not fall under “fair use” please contact me.